I really just want to chat with someone! text, voice, video… anything!
what a cutie omg
I know right?? Half the stuff I didnt realize I had till I had to search for that yellow/white/brownish color scheme because the dress from this months letter is that color. Like, I’m glad I had those items! They turned out sooo well.
Look at how freaking cute my current avatar is
but my computer is out of commission and hubby doesnt have art programs on his computer.
I should just draw her by hand XD
I found my sewing box of stuff of things I was looking for. So I also found the socks I made.
Why can’t Maggie be neaaarrr meeeeeee she has like 5 of them
I think, instead of getting into BJD myself, since I feel like I wouldn’t really do them justice, I want a friend who is and lets me come over and plays with them and try to make clothes for them and stuff. And they can have them be their OC’s and whatever, and I just get to enjoy them, without having to spend the money on them XD
Because I do really admire them, but I dont have the room to really display them (they’d just be shoved in a box because animals and no safe display space) I’d be willing to buy/go in on clothes if that happened. Since I’d be playing with them all the time. (is playing the right word?)
24th weekly giveaway
hi guys^^ i will be hosting a weekly matchwigs giveaway where prizes include any wigs below $30 (which is 80% of the wigs there tbh and if you place their banner on ur blog its an additional $5 which makes up for 90% of the wigs) this giveaway will be different from most giveaways because it will be hosted literally every week so you guys have a really high chance of winning a free wig lol
keep in mind that because this is a weekly giveaway, the deadline is in 7 days whereas most giveaways last for months, so these will be done and over with really quickly so id join before the time is up
- $30 matchwigs.com voucher coupon code which can be used to purchase anything in store (shipping is free worldwide!)
- $5 additional voucher to winning entry who inserts reblog banner on their Tumblr. Instructions here.
- reblog only once (from past experiences if u reblog more then once notes start disappearing and id rather not screencap every single note again)
- likes will be disaqualified
- no giveaway blogs/inactive side blogs
- must be following me (since this is for my followers)
- this round i will also open up to my twitter followers, if u follow me on twitter but not on my tumblr you can still join. however, double the chance to win if you follow both my tumblr and twitter (send me your twitter and ill add you to the end of the notes when i randomize the winner)
- giveaway will start April 9
- end April 15
To be filed under: I knew I should have purchased multiples of this! From the Newport News catalog in 2008-2009 -ish. I have one in black, and it’s one of my favorite blouses. This, Snarklings, is why we keep an eye on what mainstream fashion is doing; sometimes mainstream fashion follows our whims.
I think I found the perfect headcanon for the Fereldan fashion, and it’s Georgian traditional clothing. These gowns are definitely what Anora, as Queen of Ferelden, would wear on both formal and casual occasions.
I wanted to find clothes that were both very elegant and regal, sturdy and warm, and absolutely gorgeous. I love the medieval vibe coming from these - with the long sleeves, corsets and laces - and the hairdos, either with the scarf or the little cap, are very interesting in their simplicity yet quiet dignity.
Check out the entire gallery, the men have some wonderful outfits too.
OH GOD! F+F REDID THEIR WEBSITE AND NOW MY LINKS FROM TEH TBO DONT WORK