I am done with the bleach and red in my hair. I’m gonna cut that and maybe another 3 inches off. Have it end a bit below my armpit i think would be a good length.
Its that time of year again.Since last year’s giveaway was a smashing success, as promised, I’m doing it again! Good luck!
Remember to reblog as text.
- One lucky Tumblr blogger will receive ONE ABJD (Asian-Ball-Jointed-Doll) from any legitimate company for up to $500 not including shipping.
- Must be 18 years or older to participate (No exceptions)
- Basic dolls and limiteds that are still available by the end of the contest are eligible as prizes.
- You don’t have to follow my blog in order to enter.
- Only ONE reblog per contestant will be considered in the drawing of this giveaway not likes.
- Contest ends December 13
- The winner will be announced via livestream at midnight
- The doll will be ordered direct from the company unless in stock by local distributor.
- Due to the nature of the production of these items dolls usually take to a minimum of a month and over to be completed. The winner will be forwarded any correspondence that I receive from the company.
- The winner may get extras included with their doll (faceup, wig, eyes, clothes, etc) as long as the total doesn’t exceed $500 and is from the same company.
- The winner must contact me within 72 hours of notification of winning or gain penalty of automatic forfeit of the prize to the runner up.
- If the winner decides not to use the complete amount of $500 they forfeit the remaining balance.
- This giveaway is not associated with Tumblr (including, without limitation, that it isn’t administered, sponsored, or endorsed by Tumblr), and a statement that each person participating is giving information to me and not to Tumblr.
- I am no way associated with any the ABJD company. Everything provided will come out of my own pocket and the generosity of my heart.
- Dolls listed in image are as follows: Iplehouse-Eric, Ringdoll-Crystal, Migidoll-Ell, Souldoll-Maa Ba, Dollzone-Cherry, Dollmore-Suntan Keeley
I’m thinking of cutting colored part of my hair out. It really needs to be redyed, and is a pain for washing/brushing, but I really like the color it adds to my hair styles. It would help if I knew what length I wanted my hair…
- do you have a wig cap
if not get one. if your hair is long and thick and shit google ‘wig pin curl tutorial’
- cut the bangs
- actually style it to suit your face’s shape
- shape your eyebrows.eyebrows have to be on point or all people will see is you in a wig and your eyebrows and ur eyebrows yeah just basically have your eyebrow game on point
- dust it with talc if its synthetic fibers which makes the wig hair look shinyyy
- wig BRUSH not a regular brush a WIG BRUSH for WIGS
- brush froom bottom not at root
wigs are great just so many people dont know how to utilize them properly
more info and random links stuff relating to wigs weaves extensions cosplay etc
hope i helped some
recommended drawing music: GO?
I want to break down crying from jealousy and envy whenever the LP’s come around and I can’t get one :<